thrive 20 - winter challenge
20 classes in 40 days!
What is the thrive 20?
Ever wondered what could be achieved with up to 6 Pilates Reformer or Conditioning classes per week? Here's your chance to find out!
People often ask, "How many sessions should I do per week?". Joseph Pilates recommended a minimum of 3 pilates classes per week for best results. Reformer pilates is a low impact, varied form of exercise making it safe to perform even on a daily basis if you so desired. The THRIVE 20 gives you an opportunity to join a dedicated group of clients to challenge (or treat!) yourself to 20 classes in 40 days. This a restricted number opportunity. 12 spaces available so be in quick!
Classes can be attended from August 21st - September 30th. Strictly no extensions.
Classes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Strictly no refunds.
Which classes can I attend as part of the thrive 20?
Classes include small group reformer classes and our weekly conditioning class (held on Thursdays).
Classes do NOT include Pilates for Cyclists, private classes, semi-private classes and Handstand classes.
$300 (just $17 per class!).
- 20 classes to use between Monday August 21st - September 30th 2017.
All THRIVE 20 participants who complete ALL 20 classes in 40 days, go into a draw to win $50 credit to be used towards their next class pack purchase (valid until July 31st 2017).
who is eligible?
Anyone! Open to current AND new Thrive clients. If you are new to Thrive, we ask that your first 4-6 classes be at the New Client level. If these times do not suit you, ask us about joining the Beginner level classes.
Please think carefully before joining the Thrive 20 Challenge if you have new or pre-existing injuries. There are strictly no extensions for the Thrive 20 challenge.
how to join
- Grab your diary!
- Head to our online booking system and check our schedule and create space in your diary to attend 20 classes within the allocated time frame.
- Click on "Online Store" + "Series and Memberships" and purchase the "THRIVE 20" pack.
- Pre-book ALL your classes so you don't miss out!
- Any current class packs you have will be paused during the Thrive 20 period.
- If you have any further questions or queries, please email us and we will be happy to help.